The following things are what I have been obsessed with for the week
- Pinterest. Because it’s the cats meow. It is the holy grail of life, a female’s bible, everything you need to know.
- Boho chic. Because sometimes you just need to have one hand in your pocket and the other throwing up a peace sign.
- Looking for love. Because we all get lonely, and let’s be real. Fall is romantic… can anybody say pumpkin patch dates with hot chocolate?
- Country boys. Because… well… they’re country boys. Enough said.
- E.L.F’s Vanilla & Coconut Lotion Wipes. Because they smell amazing and don’t leave a greasy residue.
- NYX Xtreme lip cream. Because for the price, the pigment is amazing and it doesn’t dry out your lips
- The county fair. Because it is the one time of year you get to shop, and eat unhealthy foods and it be completely acceptable.
with all the love in my body,
You know that saying “boys will be boys”? I think it’s true. Boys have a whole different mindset than girls do, and they function very differently. Men are so simple, that with our over-thinking, over-analyzing female brains, we tend to think men are complicated. Where in fact, men are so simple… it’s complicated to us. We can’t even begin to fathom how simple they view things. Females minds are like intricate spider webs, filled with multiple thoughts about even the tiniest of things. Like, for example, take nail polish (because I just painted my nails). You’re looking for a statement on your nails, something that says you are flirty and fun and you happen to have a few different shades of pink. Then you narrow it down, excluding the hot pink because that just isn’t making the right statement you want right now. You’re left with two colors. One is a coral pink, and the other is more of a pink pink. The shades are almost identical to each other, yet they’re so different. Finally, after careful consideration and maybe ten to twenty minutes later you have picked out your shade. Why do we do that? Why can’t it be simple? Because our brains are like intricate spider webs. If a man had to choose between two colors, it would be so simple. “I like that one better”. End of discussion, wouldn’t even take a second thought about it. And ladies, we all know we’ve had our moments after that long time of thinking about the decision between the coral pink or the pink pink, we have regrets and wish we had chosen the coral pink instead of the pink pink. And the funny thing about it is? Who really even notices our nails? Boys don’t notice them, let’s be real. They don’t go looking for pink pink colored nails, there is no guy who is going to want a girl to wear coral pink nail polish. They probably couldn’t even distinguish the two shades from each other, nor would they care to. Boys will never understand girls, and girls will never understand boys. This is due to the fact that men are from Mars and women are from Venus.